





The laughter here generally seems to be louder and more free. It has reminded me to be more joyful. I noticed the laughter immediately and am still amazed by it because really how many times in my life did I ever think that laughter could be so different in another part of the world. But to me, it is. The laughter here makes me reflect upon my own laugh and wonder about it's boundaries. Maybe I am getting way too deep in this but visit Fiji and I guarantee you will notice the laughter. As I write this I am reminded of my dear friend Taura who shared and office and a crazy teaching life with me. Now Taura's laugh makes me think that she had a past life in Fiji. I miss you T!!! Here are photos that Ana took at her school...the laughter of these lovely children filled my ears most days.
No comments:
Post a Comment