Ok so I have always had a thing for camper vans!!! seriously they are just amazing things, like turtles in a way (one of my favorite animals) Anyway when i saw the toy (from the 70s) that the farm family had I was taken back to childhood. It was my favorite toy, and Roy did we even own it or was it cousins Kamal and Kwesi's toy and we just played with it a lot? Anyway I love this toy!!! Aside from my lovely cousin Tara revealing to me the gypsy life, this fisher price toy had a share of the responsibility in my "born along the road" ways. Oh and who could resist those limbless dolls...I think we had the Black dolls...or is that just the dream I had...or hey Mom or Auntie Linda, did you color them in brown, I know how you liked to do that with the hallmark cards back in the day...before they got all diverse:)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
the root of my camper van dreams
Ok so I have always had a thing for camper vans!!! seriously they are just amazing things, like turtles in a way (one of my favorite animals) Anyway when i saw the toy (from the 70s) that the farm family had I was taken back to childhood. It was my favorite toy, and Roy did we even own it or was it cousins Kamal and Kwesi's toy and we just played with it a lot? Anyway I love this toy!!! Aside from my lovely cousin Tara revealing to me the gypsy life, this fisher price toy had a share of the responsibility in my "born along the road" ways. Oh and who could resist those limbless dolls...I think we had the Black dolls...or is that just the dream I had...or hey Mom or Auntie Linda, did you color them in brown, I know how you liked to do that with the hallmark cards back in the day...before they got all diverse:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment