Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fiji's top 10 list: Rugby



Rugby Players, yep they are plentiful around these parts and yes I did meet up again with the two that I had run into before. The names are Graham and Natani and they were really sweet guys that I ended up seeing again while meeting a friend at a bar. The whole Fijian rugby team was there, yep all those broad shoulders around one bar, kinda cramped but who am I to complain :) And no they were not allowed to drink in preparation for their game vs Japan. So many muscled hands clutched cups of coffee or virgin pina colada looking things. But they were really nice and chatted me up….I never predicted that I would be a rugby fan….who knew......but then again being that the ONE channel plays Rugby all night most nights and/or weekends can drive me a touch crazy so who knows how long I will remain the big fan that i have become (yes I will always be a fan to some degree). And YES I know I should have taken a picture with the Rugby players ...(and the New Caledonia Soccar team that I ran into at the airport)...but well, believe it or not, sometimes I can be a bit shy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment